- Cyberdrive: Illinois Secretary of State - Driver's license and other vehicle services.
- Icash - Use the Illinois State Treasurer's online form to search for unclaimed property.
- Illinois Department of Aging Benefit Access Program Benefits - Apply online for senior free transit and license plate discount.
- Illinois General Assembly - Find information about your Illinois State Senator or Representative as well as current legislation and statutes.
- Illinois State Board of Elections Elected Official Locator - Find who your state and federal elected representatives are along with contact information and locations of district offices.
- Illinois.gov - A gateway to information about Illinois government, online services and forms, health care, and tourism.
- IllinoisBenefits.org - The state's free resource for benefits, information, and enrollment assistance for people with Medicare, their caregivers, and the volunteers and professionals that assist them.
- U.S. House of Representatives - Visit your representatives' websites, search for House committees and legislative activity.
- U.S. Senate - Contact senators, view floor webcasts, access committees, research votes, and track legislation.
- USA.gov - Portal to information about elected federal officials, and services such as benefits, travel, immigration, and more.
- White House - Provides information on the Executive branch, how to request a Presidential greeting and interactive tours of the White House.