While you are using our computers at the library a Technology Associate at our Computer Help Desk can provide help via virtual assistance.
Classes & Programs
We offer a variety of hands-on classes and online programs for all skill levels.
- Classes on Zoom are held live monthly. Zoom is an online video conference software we are using for our online programming. This is a good way to try out the software before attending a program. See the calendar for upcoming classes.
- lynda.com from LinkedIn Learning offers thousands of video tutorials taught by industry experts. Topics cover business, software, technology, creative skills, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word), and 3D printing and design.
- Niche Academy has video introductions and device-specific instructions on using our eLibrary collections and research databases.
Learn Free offers free self-paced tutorials to help with technology.
Handouts & Resources
Computer & Tablet Basics
- Windows 10 - Presentation, Keyboard, Mouse, Shortcut Keys, and books on Windows 10
- Email Basics - Email Terms, Attachments
- Internet Basics - Presentation, Internet Terms, and Books on the Internet
- iPad/iPhone Basics- App Guide, iPad Quick Reference Guide, and books on iPhone & iPad
- Samsung Galaxy/Android Basics - Quick Reference Guide, App Guide, and books on Samsung and Android
Microsoft Office 2016
- Excel Formulas & Functions - Handout, and books on Excel
- Excel Sort & Filter - Handout, and books on Excel
- PowerPoint Introduction and Books on PowerPoint
- Word Introduction and Books on Word