Get inspired with these print jobs
A personalized cutting board.
A unique picture frame.
A personalized bottle holder made from scratch.
File & Printing Specifications
- Max Size: Maximum: 12 in. x 8 in. x 1 in. high
- Material Types: Birch plywood and two-color HDPE plastic (8 x 12 x 1/4 in H). You may supply your own wood as long as it is new.
- Material Costs: $5 cost is added to your library card and can be paid online.
- Submissions: One completed request at a time (includes pick-up of the item)
- Set your material and material dimensions before designing.
- Select your bit setting: We have 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 bits. You should use the biggest bit possible to create your design.
- Set your cut depth: the bigger the number, the deeper the cut. Simulate your design before submitting it. Orange paths mean the carving bit is too big to carve out that section of the design. Resize the design, or change to a smaller bit.
- Fonts: We recommend using Track or OCR. They are clear and readable at large and small sizes. Other fonts can be too intricate for small sizes.