Discover ideas, questions, and more for your group:
- Sign up for our quarterly book club newsletter for tips, tricks, and hidden gems.
- Browse our book club picks to discover something new to read and discuss.
- Receive copies of the book for your group by filling out the Book Club Request form below.
- Let us provide book reviews, discussion questions, and author interviews and biographies.
- Use the recommended resources below to gather ideas and advice for your group.
Experience the library's lively discussions:
- New members always welcome.
- Copies of the book available at the Checkout Desk one month before the discussion.
Library Book Clubs
a book club for readers who like unraveling clues, interpreting evidence, & analyzing characters
Meets at Home Run Inn (Darien) on the third Thursday of the month from September to May. Dinner (optional) at 6 p.m. and discussion at 7 p.m.
a book club for 20-30 somethings who enjoy discussing popular & relevant fiction & nonfiction
Meets at various restaurants in the community on the third Wednesday of the month from January to October at 6:30 p.m.
a book club for for readers who like to delve into a book's characters, plots, setting, & themes
Meets at the library on the second Wednesday of the month from September to May at 7 p.m.